Monday, March 11, 2013

Notice Something Different?

Just a quick update! I changed up the blog layout design... a lot. I personally think that this is much cleaner and easier to read. Not to mention just plain prettier, period.

I want to give kudos to Katrina over at Pugly Pixel for providing the free template, Strawberry Shortcake, that I ended up using and modifying to get the look you see right now. Her site is simple and attractive and full of pretty posts to browse through. I suggest you give it a look-see.

Just for comparison:

Old blog design:



Unedited Strawberry Shortcake template:

New and improved finished product!


Not too shabby, if I do say so myself.

What about you? Got any recent accomplishments you want to share, or a resource you want to recommend?

0 replies:

Post a Comment